Do you have great customer service skills, project management prowess, and produce quality work? Be part of our growing company!
Customer Support Associate
An industry leader in print, marketing services and print management is currently seeking a Customer Support Associate to join a winning team! This St. Louis-based position will assist the customer support team with a variety of tasks that require excellent communication and organizational skills. The Customer Support Associate is a personable and conscientious individual who acts as the front-line contact for both external and internal customers.
- Provide exceptional customer support and communication while assisting with repeat quoting, taking repeat orders, delivery tickets, resolving customer accounts receivable issues, order follow-up and fielding any questions the customers may have.
- Demonstrate superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Assist in entering, reviewing and maintaining customer artwork.
- Manage vendor production and delivery process of orders.
- Provide various operational reports.
- Order management of E-commerce sites.
- Labeling of documentation, filing job jackets, acknowledgements, samples, etc.
- Build knowledge of product lines and capabilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi task at a high level
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment, with an emphasis on collaboration and flexibility
- Excellent compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays