The Business Development Account Executive builds and manages a thriving client base by providing creative print and marketing-related solutions.
- Foster productive relationships with key decision-makers.
- Introduce creative services and web-based technology capabilities to key prospects and clients.
- Maintain and grow the existing client base.
- Integrate a positive attitude and desire to succeed with the rest of the Sales team.
- Provide exceptional customer service to the client base.
- Demonstrate superior communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Manage cost estimates on potential client orders.
- Negotiate reasonable timelines for jobs and projects to be completed accurately and professionally to meet the customer’s deadline.
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relations.
- Responsible and accountable for accurately proofing jobs before they are printed.
Great Benefit Package
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Accident/Critical Illness
- 401(k) plus annual match
- Paid vacation plus 8 ½ holidays